Graviton High, A Project A-ko Fan Site

Click here to edit subtitle

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > A-ko Discussion > "Mad Dash" A-ko & C-ko model kit

Char
Site Owner

I spotted this on ebay a week or so ago, this was a sculpt distributed by Newtype Models in California. Some pictures of the complete version are in the Model Kit Gallery.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-8-Project-A-Ko-The-Mad-Dash-Majin-Kotobuki-C-Ko-Cold-Cast-Model-Kit-Figure-Set-/140966027127?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20d23adf77

"Do your best!" Man. Do I want this? Heck yeah! Will I pay $250 for it? Hell no!

To be fair, the seller is accepting offers on this item, but with a MSRP like that I can't imagine them coming down less than a hundred which would still be insane. It's a super-rare item in mint condition though, in all my years of following A-ko I've never seen one for sale other than in the ad at the back of CPM's graphic novel.

--

Lombaak ecree oplom ah-plee ozona aa'aa~!

May 13, 2013 at 3:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Uncle Sporkums

Awesome! I hope you get it somehow, Char!

--

"What you dare to dream, dare to do." - Michelle Hoatling

May 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Char
Site Owner

Hello from the future! I'm in the process of backing up Graviton High to archive.org right now. It's years and years after the fact, and it seems that Uncle Sporkums disappeared from the internet, I hope he's well. But it might be my last chance to say- I actually did get it! For $25, no less! I also managed to get the B-ko sold through Newtype Models as well, but for a less good deal ($80). I haven't built either yet due to my Megami Device addiction.

--

Lombaak ecree oplom ah-plee ozona aa'aa~!

May 23, 2021 at 2:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.